Sunday, September 9, 2007

183 lbs

I'm down 2 lbs this week, ok, but I usually drop 4 or 5 within a week when I make any changes to my diet or exercise (and then down to 1lb/week) so I'm still a little disappointed. I really want to be under 180 lbs soon, I hate being up here so close to my all-time high weight of 195.

I took my measurements yesterday, I'll try to measure every month, preferably on the 1st, or something I can easily remember.

I have been doing much more activity this month, focusing on a goal of increasing my total minutes of exercise, instead of on specific activities. It's working well, but I haven't really made any good changes in my diet yet. I'm not snacking like I was last month, but that's mostly because I just don't have the time to eat this month.

I'm going to focus for the rest of this month on eating 3 meals and 2 small snacks a day, and on eating a bit of protein and a fruit or vegetable with each meal.

No comments: