Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tired, so very, very tired

I think I've burnt my body out a bit with all the walking I've been doing. I'm soooo freaking tired today. Just walking to Dairy Queen was a chore (and yes, I had a blizzard, there goes resolve #1 out the window already.)

Other than the Blizzard, I was pretty good today, had a whole wheat bagel, toasted with butter and 1 cup skim milk for breakfast. Lunch was 1/2 can onion soup, 1/2 bagel with smoked gouda melted on top, 1 pear and 1 cup orange juice. For dinner I'm having spaghetti and meatballs. For a snack later on I'll try to have some muesli and yogurt.

I've had my iron today, 1 probiotic between meals, and am about to have my 1st cup of tea. Writing out the med routine has really helped to make sure I follow it about 75% of the time. Hopefully this will get better with time.

As far as exercise goes, I haven't really done anything today, I think I really need a rest day. I'm going to try to hit the Y tomorrow with O after the library.

No comments: