Monday, September 10, 2007

Cue the Rocky theme music

I've been doing pretty good lately exercise-wise, lots of walking at least. My diet still ain't all that great, mostly because I've been working so much lately.

I walked a whole lot yesterday, walked up the ramp at the stadium, then all over the west side upper deck, down the ramp again, and around the entire stadium. Walked home from the stadium, about 1.5-2 miles, then went for a pre-bedtime walk for 1/2 hour. Added to all the walking and hauling I did on Saturday too, it adds up to quite a bit.

The food choices at the stadium, however, are pretty weak, I had oatmeal for breakfast, then went for about 6 hours before I could eat again, had a cheeseburger and a chocolate bar for lunch and a cup of tea with cream and sugar. Had a can of tomato soup with cream for a snack, then made fried rice with eggs and almonds for dinner. Had another massive sugar craving and ate creamed sugar and butter again, YUCK! It's soooo gross, I have to stop doing that!

Today, so far, I've walked to and from work, had oatmeal with cream and sugar for breakfast, tea with cream and sugar, an oatmeal cookie and a cranberry muffin for lunch at work, some homemade chicken noodle soup (broad noodles and my chicken broth,) roast chicken with fried rice for dinner, and yogurt and muesli for bedtime snack.

It's totally wet, cold and crappy out, and my shoes have a hole in the bottom, side and top, so I didn't go out for my night-time walk. Didn't do the yoga dvd either, but I did make a space in my room for my yoga mat and will do some yoga or stretching before bed tonight.

Tomorrow I will either go to the Y for studio cycle at noon, or do a yoga dvd, and do some serious cleaning in the playroom, kitchen and storage room. For food, oatmeal or muesli for breakfast, a tuna wrap and canned soup for lunch, veggie soup or rice, beans and sausage for dinner, and fruit for snacks.

No comments: