Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday, sigh

I don't know what's up with my sleeping lately, for days now I've been falling asleep really, really late, like 2-4am, waking up at 6 or 7 am, can't get back to sleep until 9 or 10, then sleeping well into the afternoon. I feel a bit like a creature of the night at the moment, bleh bleh.

Did a little grocery shop today, so I had bread and butter to have toast, and a glass of milk. Ok, so I caved in and also bought a bag of cookies and had 3 goodie rings with breakfast too, I'm only human (and what a lot of human I will be if I keep eating goodie rings for breakfast!)

I'm planning on doing a yoga dvd or going to the Y at 6:30 for the studio cycle class (spinning for those who don't want to pay for the tm name,) and also doing a lot of cleaning. Got enough energy last night to finally mop the kitchen floor, today I've got to do the playroom!

No comments: