Thursday, September 20, 2007

Resting a bit

Haven't posted for a few days. I really did burn myself out this time, have to slow down on the exercise plans, never even did get around to getting out to the Y yet this month, it was just all the walking I was doing.

It never fails to catch me by surprise, even after all these years with hypo and all the other stuff I've got going on. I feel good, so I want to exercise more, the more I exercise, the better I feel, so I do even more, and then, Whammo! I'm on my ass for a few days. When will I learn?

So, still taking things easy today. Work last night was hell and I must have walked/jogged the length of the arena two dozen times. I've still got to go to work for a few hours, and then some grocery shopping, but mostly I will have to rest today, I didn't get much sleep last night, and will need a few naps today.

Maybe I will try to do a bit of light yoga today. It's raining out and cold, so that should keep me from wanting to go out for a long walk. The weather up till now has been gorgeous, crisp, fall weather with clear blue skies and it really sucked to be so tired and drained and not to be able to enjoy it all.

No comments: