Friday, September 21, 2007

Still flat on my ass

I'm still totally zonked out, fatigued, sleeping 12 hours a day, barely have any muscle strength. I don't know if this is cumulative fatigue from the extra exercise I've been doing, a result of the day from hell I had at work on Wednesday, or if my thyroid needs to be rechecked.

If I'm still totally zonked out by Monday, I'll call to get the blood test ordered. But given how my muscles feel, I think this is cumulative fatigue, I've just pushed myself too far again. I have to back down, do some very gentle exercising, and take a good look at my diet.

Despite all my resolutions, I'm still eating worse than crappy. Still way too much junk food, sugar, pop, chips, subs, fatty meat, and general crap. I tried out the higher fat, more meat way, and, while it did help my energy level a bit (and my skin looked fantastic!), I've gained 20lbs in 2 months and dragging all that extra fat around is way too hard for me. I've got to go back to what I know works for me, and work on sticking to a no-sugar diet.

So, work for the week:
Cut out sugar (yeah, I'm going to be a total bitch for a while)
Follow supplement regimen

I'm going to look into doing a full Candida cure in a month or two, when I can afford it.

No comments: