Saturday, August 25, 2007

Seriously, I mean it, the diet starts tomorrow

I knew that there would be no way I could stick to a reasonable diet this week, between work, hanging out with Geri, and the football game. But I really do mean it that I will start seriously working on my diet and exercise regime tomorrow.

There are no events coming up at the arena or stadium until Sept. 4th. Most of O's upcoming football games are home games, meaning that it'll be easier for me to bring along my own food, and I will be up and walking around helping out with the bbq and other stuff. The Y is starting their fall schedule next week, so there will be more classes, and more beginner and light weight classes for me to choose from. Hockey season is starting and I will be running around at work 5-6 hours a days. All in all, this should make it a little easier for me to commit to, and stick to, a diet and exercise plan.

Add to all this the fact that my work pants are soooo tight on me that I'm afraid to get on the scale and find out where I am. I will weigh in tomorrow, though, and post measurements, so I'll be really embarrassed to have to keep posting no progress. I think I should also commit to blogging my food and exercise daily, and commit to a regular time to do that, like bedtime.

No comments: