Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh the temptation!

I'm at work, I'm going to work longer than I thought I would, and now I'm craving an order of buffalo wings from Charlie Biggs upstairs. They are soooo yummy!

Update: I resisted the sweet siren song of buffalo wings with ranch dip, opting, instead, for the much easier on my wallet, intestines and ass, 6 inch tuna sub on whole wheat from Subway. Probably more satisfying because I didn't finish it and immediately crave a dozen more, like I would have with the buffalo wings. And maybe now I won't be too nauseous and crappy feeling to do yoga tonight. I still haven't done the Shiva Rea dvd I was so excited about buying 2 weeks ago. If only buying exercise equipment burned as many calories as actually using it, sigh.

I will try to take a good (by which I mean horribly, horribly bad) picture of myself to have a before to compare myself to. Maybe I'll even post the honest truth about my weight and measurements, that'll keep me honest (or curled up in the fetal position, crying)

No comments: