Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back in the saddle

I woke up early today, probably not nearly enough sleep, but, oh well... I did get a jump start on my day, and made most of my lunch last night, so I just have to pack up the soup and go.

I was hoping to kick start my fitness plan a bit by doing some stair climbing in the bowl at work, but the bowl is on a strictly need-to access and is a hard-hat area this week, because of the ice install and rigging being done in the upper deck. Ah, I'm so good at finding excuses!

Had 2 muffins, 1 cheese stick, a boiled egg and 1/2 orange for breakfast. Packed up a great salad in my lunch box thingie, mixing the veggies in the lower section and putting the dressing, cheese, egg and nuts in the upper one. It fit everything perfectly. I also packed up some fruit, and leftover minestrone from last night. Should be a good lunch.

No comments: