Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yoga is supposed to be relaxing!

I can't believe how old and out of shape I feel. I didn't think it'd been that long since I last did a regular yoga practice, but man, I felt like a total beginner yesterday (except that what I can still do, I do well, so the really slow beginning dvd was totally annoying at some points.) I'm not going to have the time today to practice yoga before O's game. I wanted to practice when I got up, while O was still sleeping, but for the first time in about 2 years, O woke up at 10am and I realized that I had so much to do today that I couldn't stop to do anything for myself. I hate days like that.

I'm realizing before I even get to the fitness and good health stuff, I'm going to have to work on simplifying and purging my life and getting back into a good routine, so I have the time and space to do the stuff I want.

No comments: