Friday, March 21, 2008

Veggie veggie veggie

After a disastrous attempt at making roast duck last week, I think I'm going to be going vegetarian for a while. The duck was fine, but apparently, I don't like duck. So much so that just the smell of the meat made he gag. I couldn't even take one taste, I couldn't even touch the meat because of the fatiness. Now I can't seem to tolerate any flesh at all, it's grossing me out so badly. I've been thinking about going veggie for maybe the summer, but now I'm thinking of dong this for a lot longer. Even canned tuna is grossing me so much right now.

O, of course, won't be going vegetarian, but even he's happy about cutting back a bit on his meat consumption. This will mean a lot more meals of grain salads, beans and veggies, something that should help out the weight loss and blood sugar stabilization a lot.

No comments: