Monday, August 11, 2008

Back in the saddle

Ok, so I've been derailed with family stuff, a crazy work schedule and the usual total body melt-down into a puddle of cold and flu germs every time I try to push myself to hard.

But I'm back on track again, which is the important thing.

What I'm doing right now is:

made a commitment to doing yoga every day for 30 days
(ok, I've done the commitment, but not the yoga, will start this week!)

made a commitment to do the 100 push-ups program
(again, commitment, but no actual push-ups yet)

Using Fit Day every day--this has been huge for me, I've been using this for 2 weeks and it's really helping me to see where I'm failing in my diet, and helping me to balance out my nutrition. I've been able to pin-point a few really problem areas (like how many calories I was really taking in from nibbling at the bread and butter at work when I'm hungry but can't eat until after meal service.)

No comments: