Thursday, August 21, 2008

23.5 mile

I'm almost at Elie, MB. Ok, so this walk around the world is going to take a few hundred miles before it gets really interesting. Unless you're fascinated by Elie, Manitoba.

Didn't start the 100 pushups challenge yet. Will start this coming Monday.

I was doing good with some weight loss, but now I seem to have gone right back up to my start weight, despite eating pretty low calorie wise. It may be that I'm not eating enough on some days, though most days I still struggle to keep below 1800 calories. I think that I have to include some really vigorous exercise at least 2-3 times a week. I was doing a lot of cycling last month, but my work schedule this month really has me booked up bad, and my new job isn't as physically demanding as my old one (by a long-shot, I once walked over 20 miles in one day at the arena.)

I haven't done any yoga at all lately. I think this is a big part of my problem lately. I've been way too busy, and my house is sooo messy cause I'm rarely home to clean up. I've been kicking my ass to make a yoga area to work out in, but it just ain't happening. Must find a different solution to this problem.

No comments: