Sunday, October 7, 2007

Urg!

I have been sick as a dog all week long, just starting to feel human again. Head cold, stomach flu, and raging hay fever, all at the same time, plus sick teenage boy and now a sick kittie, I'm feeling like locking myself in the bathroom and not coming out until I've been guaranteed a new life.

And, as usual, I'm starting to feel better just in time to spend all my time at work, 9 days straight starting on Tuesday, almost 2 straight weeks with only 1 day off. Oh I'm so glad to be me (struggling to keep a straight face here.)

So, I haven't even bothered to weigh-in lately, no real reason to, and I mostly forget, I've been so out of it in the mornings. I haven't been able to keep up with much, not my diet, I did 1/2 hour of yoga this week and was sore and achy for days afterward, and barely able to walk 10 feet without stopping for breath.

So here I am again, starting all over... again, argh!

Ok, vent over, tomorrow is another day, yada yada etc...

Tomorrow is also, however, Thanksgiving, otherwise known as the Irish food and drinking binge around my family. I don't think I have it in me to even pig out tomorrow at my sister's.

No comments: